IF YOU WANT TO PURCHASE THE ONE TIME MOTHER’S DAY BOX, HURRY, THESE SELL OUT QUICKLY!!!!
As usual, I LOVE this month’s April GlossyBox!!! I am addicted to beauty products and I get so much free, but every month when I find the beautiful GlossyBox sitting on my doorstep, it feels like Christmas!!
This month’s GlossyBox does NOT disappoint! I love everything that came, and I still can’t get over how much you get for the small price you pay. While couponing comes with so many makeup and beauty freebies, (if you want to see how, click here to see my “Beauty on a Budget and Makeup for Free Page“) luxury beauty products are rarely at a large discount, much less free. It is a great way to try them without the luxury price tag! And, even better, right now you can get PAID just to try it!
Not only do they have awesome boxes monthly, but they offer special one time boxes as well. Right now they have the Mother’s Day Box which has six full sized luxury beauty products worth $430 for only $40!
Swagbucks is offering 450 Swagbucks, the equivalent of $4.50, just to purchase a monthly GlossyBox! That is how I got started in the GlossyBox program, and have been getting the GlossyBox Beauty Boxes since. It is my favorite subscription beauty box, and I have tried them all! I have also been using Swagbucks for years. In my opinion it is THE MOST IMPORTANT site in the savings/couponing world, and a great way to both save and MAKE money! I have not had any problems with them, however, if in the rare event one were to arise, their customer service is awesome, and they are quick to fix any problems. Just their printable coupons which they pay you for every one you use, means you can make a nice amount each year just off your regular purchases. These are the exact same manufacturer’s coupons that are offered on other coupon sites, only you receive the payment for using them, instead of the site you print from.
One Time Mother’s Day GlossyBox:
HURRY! This will sell out soon. All the monthly boxes sell out as well, so the only way to guarantee a box is to have a subscription in place. The Mother’s Day box has 6 Full Sized Products worth $430 for only $40! Super deal available, if you get a 12 month GlossyBox Subscription, you get the Mother’s Day Box for only $20, 50% off!
- Orogold Cosmetics 24kt Gold Bionic Complex Thermal Mask
- Fusion Beauty Lipfusion Infatuation in Pucker Up
- Laura Geller Inkcredible Eyeliner in Brown Eyed Girl
- Vichy Provein Daily Dark Spot Corrector
- Vince Camuto Bella Rollerball Fragrance
- Bodyography Cream Shadow in Glimmer
This month’s April GlossyBox Review: (The April Box is now sold out, but it is a great way to see what the monthly boxes contain, and they are all this good)
- GlossyBox Cosmetic Bag, this is SO cute in person
- Marrakesh Endz, Split End Mender & Preventer FULL SIZE 1oz $5.99
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Stained Lip Tar Gloss FULL SIZE .33fl oz $18, their lip tars are fantastic and this color is beautiful. It stays on ALL DAY!
- Estee Lauder Enlighten Dark Spot Correcting Night Serum FULL SIZE 1oz $62
- Julep Gel Eye Glider FULL SIZE .04oz $16, the name is accurate. This eyeliner is so easy to apply, even if you have shaky hands like I do! Plus, looks gorgeous on!
- Aerin Waterlily Sun FULL SIZE 1.7oz $110, I am not a big perfume lover, but this fragrance is so beautiful! Perfect light, feminine scent. I love to spray a bit of this in my hair, it lasts for a long time too.
- ThuFri.com Mystery Discount Gift Card, mine is for 50% off, plus you also get a 50% off your first order with email sign up!
Total Retail $211.99 plus extra cosmetic bag and gift card to ThuFri.com! I have received so many great freebies and special surprises in my GlossyBox. And have been able to purchase so many products with the gift cards that have come, including a pair of Tory Burch sandals from Bergdorf Goodman that I was able to grab FREE with one!
You can order a month to month subscription which you can cancel at any time. However, I think you will love it as much as I do, and you can save money by purchasing several months in advance. When I first ordered I did a month to month subscription just to review the boxes and to see if I would like them consistently. Once I received my first few boxes I was hooked, so I then did the extended subscription to save money. In the past I have ordered great “Welcome Boxes” from other beauty box services, but then the boxes that came later were never as nice. This is NOT the case with GlossyBox. Each box is worth way more than what you pay for it, and we also get special Limited Edition boxes several times a year.
Month to Month-$21
- Sign up or sign in to your free Swagbucks account by clicking here.
- Click the Swagbucks logo on the top left of the tool bar which will bring you to the “Home” page with featured offers. There is a “Sort By” box on the right, search by “Highest Payout.” Scroll through the offers until you see it. It looks like this.
- Click on it, and it will take you to the GlossyBox site. You have to click through using Swagbucks to receive payment. Sign up for a box with whichever plan you prefer.
That is it. Swagbucks will confirm your purchase shortly, and 450 Swagbucks will be automatically added to your account once confirmed. This equals $4.50. Swagbucks can be redeemed basically same as cash through Paypal, or through a variety of store gift cards. Once you receive your box, you can decide if you love it or not and wish to continue. If for some reason you don’t, you can cancel with no obligation, and you will not be charged for more. I recommend setting an alarm on your phone or electronic device so you can decide within the time period. However, I think you will love it as much as I do! With the Swagbucks, your box will only be $16.50 if you do the month to month plan! Even less if purchasing several months!
GlossyBox subscriptions make awesome gifts for both men and women. The men’s boxes are fabulous too. They are perfect gifts for bridal showers, weddings, graduations, birthdays, or any time you are looking for a great gift at a great price.
Don’t wait though, the boxes sell out every month, and the only way to guarantee you will receive a box is to subscribe!