If you have read any of my posts, even for just a little while, you know that beauty deals and freebies are my absolute favorite!! Since a little girl, there has been just something about those beautiful little bottles and tubes that makes me smile, but getting them totally FREE, that is just perfection!!
There are all kinds of ways to get super deals, and even FREE makeup and beauty products. If you want to read more, you can see my “Beauty on a Budget, and Makeup for FREE” page. However, I wanted to highlight four of the best makeup and beauty stores or companies that have email, newsletters, or loyalty programs which give you the best deals and freebies. They also range from higher end stores which carry luxury beauty brands, to brands you can find at your local drug store.
Sephora carries a plethora of luxury beauty lines, as well as brands that you can find in some department stores. Sephora has their free Beauty Insider club. When you join their program you are rewarded with extra samples with your purchases, exclusive discounts, and FREEBIES!!! You have access to free beauty classes, events, and more!
Their birthday gift sets are always awesome!! They have a set for both men and women, and they always contain great cosmetics, beauty, perfume, and personal care products. You are sent an email during your birthday month with notice. You can either pick it up in store with no purchase necessary, or it is automatically added to your cart if you make a purchase online.
They also offer points for every dollar you spend. You can redeem these points for all kinds of beauty products, even luxury beauty brands. I have loved every product that I “purchased” with my points. You can see their “Rewards” page here.
When you spend $350 in a calendar year, you unlock what they call “VIB Status.”
Some of the VIB benefits:
- FREE seasonal gifts
- Concierge service, get beauty advice over the phone
- Private events
- Try new products early
- Early access to sales
When you spend $1000 in a calendar year, you unlock “VIB Rouge” status.
Some of the VIB Rouge benefits:
- FREE shipping on every order
- Exclusive VIB Rouge events
- Special Gifts
- Access to the Beauty Studio, every service free, “On the house.” From touchups to full makeovers
There are also other ways to get freebies from Sephora.
- SWAGBUCKS– Besides being the best savings and earning site out there, Swagbucks often offers super deals for Sephora as well as cashback. For instance, right now they are offering a $15 rebate when you spend $20 in store. That means $15 in makeup and beauty freebies for spending only $5!! You can see the deal along with step by step instructions HERE. This deal is also a great way to score your favorite products at a total steal. I grabbed my Dior Airflash Spray Foundation, my #1 “Must Have,” for only $42 combining this deal with a $5 Ibotta offer. You can see how HERE. Swagbucks also offers deals periodically where they actually PAY YOU to get FREE beauty boxes and products from companies like Julep. It is a good idea to check their offers regularly. Freebies are awesome, but getting PAID just to get stuff free is even better!
- Ibotta– Ibotta offers rebates both online and in store shopping at Sephora,
- Shopkick– Shopkick offers discounts and coupons for Sephora, and also FREE Sephora Gift Cards!! You can redeem your Shopkick points for free money to use at Sephora, which equals awesome freebies!
THE BODY SHOP
Right now we have an AMAZING freebie opportunity for The Body Shop thanks to Visa and Swagbucks. Get a $15 rebate when you spend $20 in store. This means $15 of beauty product freebies!! You can see the deal and review HERE.
I love The Body Shop for all kinds of reasons, but one of the most important is the ethics and environmental policies that the company adheres to. The Body Shop’s Love Your Body Rewards Program offers quite a few benefits. It is a bit different in that it does charge you$10 a year to be in the rewards club. However, you save much more than the $10 in the end.
Some of the Love Your Body Reward benefits:
- 10% off most in store and online purchases
- $10 Reward in your birthday month
- Accumulate points for spending
- Exclusive member only coupons and discounts
Even if you don’t want to spend the $10 for their reward card, there are other ways to get great deals and even freebies from The Body Shop. Make sure you sign up with a free account, and opt for their email updates. You receive coupons, free shipping, and notice of upcoming sales and offers. Using these combined with their online outlet sales section, means you can snag a ton of awesome products for pennies on the dollar. Always check the outlet and sales section before making a purchase. I have been really surprised at the deals I have been able to manage there.
There are also other ways to save and get freebies from The Body Shop.
- SWAGBUCKS– Swagbucks periodically has fabulous offers for The Body Shop. I mentioned their current offer above, a $15 rebate when you spend $20 in store, just as they are offering with Sephora. You can see the deal and review HERE. They also offer cashback, and other coupons and discounts. Make sure that you check their “Offers” page frequently. You can find it by clicking the “Discover” tab on the top tool bar, then “Offers.”
- Ibotta– Ibotta offers rebates both online and in store for The Body Shop,
- Shopkick– Shopkick offers discounts and coupons for The Body Shop.
BATH AND BODY WORKS
While Bath and Body Works doesn’t have a traditional “Loyalty Program,” signing up for their email alerts and home mailers means that you will get totally free products throughout the year. It also means super deals like I managed in the photo above. For ALL of these products, after store sale, coupon, cashback, and all discounts were applied, I paid only $15 for 17 products. Since one alone was regularly $34, that is a lot of FREE products!
While some freebies are “Free Item With Purchase,” they often send out mailers for totally free products with no purchase necessary. In fact, I just received one in the mail yesterday.
Simply sign up for a free account at bathandbodyworks.com. Make sure you fill out your home address and personal information and opt for mailers. The best freebies without purchase deals are sent straight to your door. Then make sure you opt for their email as well. You will receive exclusive coupons and discount offers to your email account, along with upcoming sales and special promotions.
There are other ways to receive freebies and super discounts from Bath and Body Works.
- Ibotta– the free rebate app Ibotta periodically has offers for Bath and Body Works. They also have grocery and product rebates that result in a ton of great freebies and even moneymakers.
- Shopkick– Shopkick also offers deals and discounts for Bath and Body Works periodically.
- Retailmenot– Retailmenot is a free app and free site that offers coupons, discounts, and even freebies to Bath and Body Works.
- CouponSherpa– Coupon Sherpa is a free app that occasionally offers Bath and Body Works freebies. I just check in periodically to make sure I don’t miss them.
Now, I know that this seems a bit odd, and while they don’t sell luxury beauty products per say, they have a lot of great brands, and ultimately I receive the MOST freebies from CVS.
First and most importantly, you need to have a CVS Extra Care Card. You can sign up here, and just takes a few minutes. Your card will become active immediately. You are required to have an Extra Care Card to receive the sales prices listed in their weekly ads, and also for all of the CVS coupons available.
Once you have an Extra Care Card, you then need to sign up separately with their email and newsletter. You will receive additional exclusive coupons and discounts, that when combined with sales and promotions, will get you some really great freebies throughout the year. While most stores allow you to use one manufacturer’s and one store coupon per each item, CVS allows you to use any and all available coupons and discounts, along with a manufacturer’s coupon per each item.
Next, sign up with the free CVS Beauty Rewards Club. Once signed up, for every $50 you spend on beauty and qualifying personal care products, you will receive $5 in Extra Care Bucks back. Extra Care Bucks are basically the same as cash, and can be used to purchase almost anything at CVS. The best part of the Beauty Program is that the $50 is based on the price of the item, NOT what you actually pay after coupons, stores sales, promotions, and discounts. This means that you can earn a lot of free “money,” and very quickly. I often receive Extra Care Bucks from items that were free after discounts were applied. So you end up making money off your free stuff.
If you are a fan of Physician’s Formula Cosmetics, CVS is the BEST place to purchase from. I have at least one of every Physician’s Formula products that CVS carries. Most I end up with FREE, but I do not spend over $2 for any PF cosmetics item. There are always super deals available, and if not then, I know there will be during the next few sale periods.
There are super deals and even freebies available for all types of makeup and beauty products. You just need to know where to look. For a more comprehensive list see the “Guide to Extreme Couponing, Saving, and How to Make Money Shopping” and “Beauty on a Budget and Makeup for Free” pages. Hopefully you will be able to grab some great freebies as well after reading. Have fun shopping, and don’t forget to open your free Shopkick app and MAKE MONEY while getting your freebies too!
This post contains affiliate and/or referral links. I use them whenever possible to recover a small portion of the costs required to run this site. Thank you in advance for using them, as it is much appreciated!