Get a $15 Rebate When You Spend $20 at Sephora Through March 8th! PLUS, get an EXTRA $5 Rebate if Spending $50!
We have an AWESOME deal thanks again to Visa and Swagbucks!! Spend $20 IN STORE at Sephora, and receive 1500 Swagbucks ($15 ) back through March 8th! It is only valid in the stand alone Sephora stores, not the Sephoras that are in JCPenneys. This means you get $15 worth of makeup and beauty FREEBIES for spending $5!! The rebate will only take you a minute to sign up for, and then everything is done automatically! You also receive your rebate immediately. But, if you are purchasing more, we also have a second rebate offer from Ibotta! When you spend $50 in store at Sephora, you receive $5!! Both of these rebates can be combined, meaning you get $20 back!
There is a limit of ONE offer per person/account/Visa card. You CAN have more than one rebate per household, you just have to have an additional Swagbucks account for another person/family member, and a different VISA card.
If you are not familiar with Swagbucks, they are in my opinion the most important couponing and shopping site that is out there. They not only offer all of the high dollar printable coupons available, they pay you for each one you use. They also offer cashback, and all kinds of other ways to both save and earn money. Their offers like these are simply amazing!! I have received so many freebies from using Swagbucks, and a lot of it I have been paid money just to bring home! Of course it is totally FREE to use as well!
Before shopping, make sure you also have the free Shopkick app on your smart phone. When you use my link to sign up you will receive free bonus points too!! With Shopkick you get paid just to walk into stores. You can earn even more by scanning bar codes of featured products. or whenever you make a purchase. You even get paid just to look at the “Look Books” of new products and deals listed in the app. It’s like reading a magazine and making money for it. It adds up quickly and I get a lot of freebies from the money I make!
How to receive 1500 Swagbucks ($15) rebate offer:
- First, sign up with a FREE account with Swagbucks. Once signed up, click on the “Discover’ tab on the top tool bar, then “Offers.” You can click on the “Most Popular” tab on the top of the offers, and it will pull up the offer to the top of the list along with free $20 at The Body Shop offer which you can see HERE.
- Next, click on the offer and enter the Visa credit card number you will use to make your purchase along with your email address. You will only need to enter the card number, NOT the name on your card, expiration or security code info. It is indeed safe, and the only way to receive your rebate.
- Simply shop IN STORE at Sephora, not valid at the Sephoras in JCPenneys, and spend at least $20 pre tax. You must pay using the Visa card you registered in order to receive payment.
- After your purchase, you will “immediately” and automatically be credited with 1500 Swagbucks, which is the equivalent of $15 cash. No need to do anything else for the Swagbucks offer. With Swagbucks you can cash out via Paypal like cash, or via store gift cards.
To receive an EXTRA $5 back if spending at least $50 in store, follow these directions as well:
- Sign up for your free Ibotta account by clicking HERE.
- Once signed up, you can download the app free by using the email address you used to create your account. Using my referral link will also help you qualify for extra bonus offers and for earning extra money every month for team spending.
- Open the app and click on the “health and beauty” category. Scroll down to “In Store” offers, and click on the “Sephora” post. Once on the Sephora rebate page, there will be two little circles underneath the offer. Click on each one individually to “unlock” your rebate offer.
- Purchase at least $50 in store at Sephora, it must be in a Sephora NOT inside a JCpenneys. After you have completed your purchase, simply open the app and it will walk you through taking a photo of your Sephora receipt. Once submitted, you will receive payment shortly.
I have used BOTH of these companies for years, and they are indeed totally safe and reputable. I have done these rebates myself and have already been paid. Even if you don’t do these specific rebate deals, I strongly recommend you at least sign up for your free accounts. You will end up both saving and making more money than you ever thought possible.
Sign up for a free account now at Swagbucks, for FREE Makeup and Beauty Products at Sephora and The Body Shop!
Sign up for your free Ibotta account now to save money, and make money on your grocery and product purchases!
Sign up for your free Shopkick account and earn money just for walking into a store!
This post contains affiliate and/or referral links. I use them whenever possible to help with running this site. Thank you in advance for using them, as it is much appreciated!