Big Joe Bean Bag Chair, Multiple Colors only $28.69!
These are SO cool and the price is fantastic even before the sale!! Walmart has the Big Joe Bean Bag Chairs, available in 7 different colors, on sale from $39.88 to only $29.88! These are great as gaming chairs and in my household we love them for family movie night!!
The price is already great, BUT get the guaranteed highest cashback percentage which right now is 4%, and get it for only $28.69!! If you prefer to use Swagbucks, they are offering double cashback right now for Walmart, which is 2 Swagbucks per dollar, which equals 2%.
Big Joe Bean Bag Chairs in 7 Colors/Styles On Sale at Walmart Now!
How to get the Big Joe Bean Bag Chair for only $28.69:
- Clear your cookies, and delete your history, especially if you use any other sites that track your activity like other cashback sites. Sign up for your FREE Topcashback account by clicking HERE.
- Once signed up and logged in, type “Walmart” into the search box, the click “Get Cashback.” This will take you to the Walmart site.
- Type “Big Joe Bean Bag Chair” into the Walmart search box, and add it to your cart.
- In store pickup isn’t available, at least around the Tulsa area. Shipping is FREE with orders of $50 or more. However, shipping is only $4.97 on this item which is really low.
- Checkout and pay with whichever payment method you prefer.
Topcashback will confirm your cashback within 7 days. This will make your total only $28.69.
TIps to ensure you receive your Topcashback cashback payment:
I have heard some users have had some issues with missing cashback from Topcashback. After contacting them, I have some tips to ensure your cashback is confirmed. First, before signing into Topcashback, make sure you delete your cookies and clear your history. This is extremely important, especially if you are like me and use various cashback sites. This has interfered with some merchants confirming cashback with them. Make sure you use Topcashback to access the website you are purchasing from, and do not hit the back button etc. Make sure you keep your invoice or confirmation email from the retailer you purchase from, until your cashback has been confirmed. If your cashback is not confirmed within the stated time (it will say next to the merchant on the site as each one can be different), make sure you send a support ticket with your information. Because I use so many, I keep a log on my computer with date, time, merchant, and purchase amount. It takes just a second and I can tell right away if anything is missing. You can also find the tracking of all of your website visits with info on date, time, etc, under your Topcashback account information.
This post contains affiliate and/or referral links. I use them whenever possible to recover a small portion of the costs required to run this site. Thank you in advance for using them, as it is much appreciated!