This is an AWESOME deal that is SUPER EASY too!! Get Ziploc Food Storage Bags at CVS for only $0.70 each!! Use a printable coupon we are paid to use, plus an easy rebate which will automatically credit without having to send in a receipt, for a super price on food storage products! I actually use Ziploc Bags for jewelry, crafts, etc., more than food storage, so I love when I can grab them for such a low price.
To use the SavingStar rebate at CVS:
- Sign up for a free SavingStar account by clicking the link below.
- Link your CVS Extracare Card number by clicking on the “Stores” link on the bottom. You must do this for CVS rebates.
- Once signed up or logged in, click the “+” under the rebate you wish to use, which adds it to your “List.”
- Shop, and that is it. Your purchase will automatically credit and post to your SavingStar account, as long as you have linked your card first, and activated the rebate BEFORE shopping. For other stores you can snap a photo of your receipt, but for CVS it can only be done by linking your card. It is easy, and takes just a minute to do.
- 2 Ziploc Food Storage Bags 14-90 ct (Excludes Sandwich Bags, 25 ct) sale $2.75, through 5/23
Buy 2, Receive $2.00 Extracare Bucks through 5/23
Buy 2 Ziploc products, Receive $1.00 from SavingStar exp. July 31st
Use ONE $1/2 Ziploc Bags printable Swagbucks
Pay $4.50, Receive $2.00 Extracare Bucks, Receive $1.00 from SavingStar, and Receive $0.10 for redeeming one Swagbucks coupon
=$1.40, only $0.70 each when you buy 2
This post contains affiliate and/or referral links. I use them whenever possible to recover a small portion of the costs required to run this site. Thank you in advance for using them, as it is much appreciated!