NEW UPDATED OFFER! Get a $20 Rebate When You Spend $20 At The Body Shop through May 20th! Plus An Extra $5 Rebate Too!
We have an even MORE awesome deal thanks again to Visa and Swagbucks!! Spend $20 IN STORE at The Body Shop, and receive 2000 Swagbucks ($20) through May 20th! That means $20 worth of nice bath, body, makeup, and beauty FREEBIES! The Body Shop offers products for both men and women. I love them as their beauty products are socially and environmentally conscious, not to mention they are just awesome! They have a full line of products for both men and women!
I did this deal when it was spend $20 and get $15 back and was able to get 5 products FREE. With the new offer, you can get all SIX products I purchased FREE! See my review HERE.
If you want to spend a little more, get an EXTRA $5 if you spend $30 from Ibotta! You can combine both deals together as the rebate is based on the store receipt. You end up Spending $30, and getting $25 back! This means you get $25 in FREEBIES for spending $5!
It may look like it takes a bit when the instructions are written out, but it will literally take you just a few minutes in total to complete the rebates. We also have a $10.15 rebate for spending $20 at Zulily, and Get 2 FabKids by Christina Applegate outfits for boys or girls worth $74 for only $9.80!
There is a limit of ONE offer per person/account/Visa card. You CAN have more than one rebate per household, you just have to have an additional Swagbucks and Ibotta account for another person/family member, and a different VISA card.
If you are not familiar with Swagbucks, they are in my opinion the most important couponing and shopping site that is out there. They not only offer all of the high dollar printable coupons available, they pay you for each one you use. They also offer cashback, and all kinds of other ways to both save and earn money. Their offers like these are simply amazing!! I have received so many freebies from using Swagbucks, and a lot of it I have been paid money just to bring home! Of course it is totally FREE to use as well!
Before shopping, make sure you also have the free Shopkick app on your smart phone. You get paid just to walk into stores. You can earn even more by scanning bar codes of featured products. or whenever you make a purchase. You even get paid just to look at the “Look Books” of new products and deals listed in the app. It’s like reading a magazine and making money for it. It adds up quickly and I get a lot of freebies from gift cards I earn!
How to receive 2000 Swagbucks ($20), and an extra $5 from Ibotta at The Body Shop. It only takes a couple of minutes to enroll, then complete after shopping:
- First, sign up with a FREE account with Swagbucks. Once signed up, click the Swagbucks logo on the top left hand corner of the tool bar on any Swagbucks page. You can “Sort” by choosing “Highest Payout,” then scroll down the main “home” wall and you will find the offer. To see other offers, click on the “Discover’ tab on the top tool bar, then “Offers.” You can click on the “Most Popular” tab on the top of the offers, and it will usually pull up the best offers to the top of the list. For some reason on occasion it does not show on the offer wall. Here is what the post looks like:
- Next, click on the offer and enter the Visa credit card number you will use to make your purchase, along with your email address. You will only need to enter the card number, NOT the name on your card, expiration or security code info. It is indeed safe, and the only way to receive your rebate. You CAN use a Visa Debit Card, I used my bank card. Just remember the transaction HAS to be run as “Credit” as this is a deal sponsored by Visa.
- Next, sign up for a free Ibotta account by clicking here. If you’re reading this on a smart phone you can immediately download for free to your phone from the link. If using a computer, you can download for free by simply downloading and signing in to your account using the email address you used to create it.
- Once signed up, click the “Health and Beauty” category, and click on The Body Shop offer under the “In Store” section. There is also an online offer so make sure you are using the correct one. Unlock the rebate by clicking the two little circles underneath which say “take a poll,” then “joust.” If you forget this step, you can also do it after shopping.
- Simply shop IN STORE at The Body Shop and spend at least $20 pre tax for just the Swagbucks offer, or spend $30 pre tax to receive both the Swagbucks and Ibotta offers. You must pay using the Visa card you registered in order to receive payment. MAKE SURE THE CASHIER MAKES YOUR PAYMENT AS CREDIT if using a Visa debit card. Bank cards with Visa logos will work, just have to be run as credit.
- After your purchase, you will “immediately” and automatically be credited with 2000 Swagbucks which is the equivalent of $20 cash. No need to do anything else for the Swagbucks offer. With Swagbucks you can cash out via Paypal like cash, or with other store gift cards.
- To receive the Ibotta rebate, open the Ibotta app and click on The Body Shop offer from the step above. Just follow the directions which will have you take a photo of your receipt, and that is it. Your extra $5 rebate will be credited to your Ibotta account shortly. You can cash out of Ibotta via Paypal or choosing store gift cards as well.
This post contains affiliate and/or referral links. I use them whenever possible to help with running this site. Thank you in advance for using them, as it is much appreciated!