Now is a great time to take advantage of the deals at Sephora.com. Stack the different savings methods and save big on those Summer beauty purchases!
A great way to save anywhere is to buy gift cards at a discount. Even if it will be a while before your next purchase, since they don’t expire right away like most coupons, you can hang onto them until you are ready to shop. Combining a discounted gift card, cashback, coupons, and store sales can mean really great deals!
Right now Ibotta has an offer for a $5 rebate when you buy a $50 Sephora gift card. Use to shop online, or to make in-store purchases. If you are new to Ibotta, they offer rebates on products and discounts straight from your phone or Ipod. Just download the free app, purchase one of the products or offers featured, take a photo of your receipt, and collect your cash. It is quick, easy, and when you combine with coupons or other discounts, you can even get products for free.
Earn Free Sephora Gift Cards!
Just use Bing for your search engine on your phone or computer. and earn free gift cards! I use it on my phone and racked up enough points just with normal usage very quickly. They also have daily offers which give extra point just for looking at photos, content, etc. It takes just a couple of minutes to check your Bing Rewards Dashboard daily to earn extra rewards. Why not get paid for doing something you already do anyway!
I use Bing as my phone search engine, and Swagbucks for my computer. It is powered by Google, and pays you in Swagbucks which are redeemed for cash or gift cards. See more info on Swagbucks below under Cashback.
Shopkick is a free phone app that pays you in gift cards just to shop! You get points to just walk in a store and open the app. You also get points daily just for checking in, and looking at the exclusive deals and promotions. You can scan products for extra points which add up quickly.
SHOPPING ONLINE AT SEPHORA
When shopping online, always use cashback offers if available. You can almost always combine your cashback with coupon codes and other discounts which mean tremendous savings. However, some stores limit coupon codes to those available only on the cashback site you are using to purchase, so make sure you read the cashback offer. Whenever you are making a purchase online, sign into your cashback account, use their site to click thru to the store you are shopping, and that is it. You will receive your cashback into your account as soon as it clears. There are quite a few, so I am just listing my favorites and those who give cashback for Sephora.
Right now Ebates is having their big anniversary savings deal. They are offering three times the normal cashback amounts. It is a great time to take advantage of the 15% cashback special for Sephora.
Topcashback is my personal favorite of all cashback sites. They guarantee the highest cashback percentage, and have other exclusive coupons and discounts. They have both an online site, and free app for your phone with savings both in-store and online. They also offer deals with over 100% cashback. This means getting the product for free, with even a bit of an overage sometimes.
Swagbucks offers cashback for online shopping, and many other ways to both save and to earn money. They have free manufacturers coupons that you print and they pay you the equivalent of.10 a piece when you use them. They have an online site and an app for your phone which pays you to watch short video clips. They have special offers to try products and services, and will pay you for doing so. Right now there is an offer that pays you to get a free Julep beauty box. You pay the $4.99 shipping with Julep, but Swagbucks pays you the equivalent of $6 for trying it. So you get the box with makeup for free, and are paid $1.01 to do it! Their offers and deals change daily, so check in often.
ONLINE COUPON CODES
When purchasing online, I always perform a search to see what coupon codes are available to use along with my cashback. Just enter the code in the box upon checkout, and you will see the discount immediately. Here are a few of the deals available right now for Sephora.
- $38 off Sephora collection premium brushes in 5 piece travel ready pack
- $34 off Too Faced Pardon My French Set
- Up to 85% off on sale items
- $66 off Clarisonic Aria Indulgence gift set
- $78 off Sephor Favorites Summerstash pay $45 for $123 of products
- $27 off Sephora Favourites Meet Your Match
- Free 3 day shipping on purchases of $50+
- Use code SEECLUTCH for free See by Chloe clutch with Chloe See By Chloe 2.5oz Eau de Toilette or Chloe See By CHloe Eau Fraiche 2.5oz Eau de Toilette purchase
- Use code DGCOMPACT for a free Desire by Dolce & Gabbana Jewel compact mirror with purchase of Desire 1.6oz
- Use code HOTDATE for a free Clinique A Different Nail Enamel in Hot Date with $25 purchase
- Use code PRIMESPRAY for a free Living Proof Prime Style Extender Spray with $25 purchase Exp 6/30/2014
- Use code SHOWOFF for a free Buxom Mini Foundation in your shade with $25 purchase for Beauty Insiders
- Use code STILACC for a free Deluxe sample of $25 purchase for Beauty Insiders
- Use code BRONZEFAN for a free Bronzing Skin Perfector deluxe sample .5oz with $25 purchase
- Use code YOURGIFT at checkout to receive a free “mystery gift”
- Use code SCENTSET for a free frangrance set with $25 purchase Exp 5/31/2014
- Use code BAREDUO for a free deluxe sample of Bare Minerals foundation with $25 purchase Exp 5/30/2014
- Use code DIORITLASH for a free Dior IT-LASH with $35 purchase Exp 6/14/2014
- Use code PROTECT for a free Josie Muran moisturizer with $25 purchase Exp 6/01/2014
- Use code COACHLIP for a free Coach lip shine Mini trio with purchase of Coach fragrance
- Use code PEEL for free facial peel sample from Ole Henriklsen, Dr. Dennis Gross, or Murad with a $25 purchase