I had an AWESOME CVS trip this morning scouting deals for the week! I left with a nice cart of FREEBIES, plus a MONEYMAKER!! These deals are all really easy deals that you can do as well. The only exceptions are the two Biore Charcoal Cleansers. I received a rain check for them in April when the deal was active, and just now found them again in the store. If any products are sold out, make sure you as for a rain check. Their rain checks never expire, so you can get them for the same price whenever they are in stock again.
I ended up with 10 products, regular retail price of $50.08, all TOTALLY FREE, plus MADE $1.67!!
I purchased the Physician’s Formula Beauty Balm first and separately so I could use the Extracare Bucks for the other items. In my store, they said the Physician’s Formula Extracare Bucks were not printing automatically, so they had to be manually entered after the purchase. If this happens, just make sure you tell your cashier, and they will fix it for you. You can see my receipt below.
Check your Extracare Card for any other applicable coupons, especially Tuesday morning when we always have our new round issued. Make sure you send your available coupons to your card before shopping.
On a side note, the Gold Emblem Abound Dried Fruit snacks I purchased are really good! I had already purchased and loved the Fuji Apple and Fuji Apple Berry ones, but these have whole dried blackberries, whole raspberries, and sliced strawberries, and the taste of them all mixed together is really nice. My daughter said these are her new favorite, and I think these and the Fuji Apple & Blueberry are tied for mine.
Make sure you receive credit from SavingStar for the Glade and Shout purchases below. There is a “One or Many” rebate, get $5.00 rebate when you purchase $30 of SC Johnson products that includes them both. The rebate is good through July 31st, more than enough time to reach the rebate amount.
- Sign up for a free SavingStar account by clicking the link below.
- Once you have an account, click the “+” under the SC Johnson rebate to activate.
- Link your CVS Extracare Card to your SavingStar account by entering the number under the “stores” tab.
- Shop, pay, and your purchases will be automatically entered and credited.
- Physician’s Formula All-in-One Beauty Balm for Cheeks and Lips $6.79, regular price
Buy 1, Receive $7.00 Extra Care Bucks (limit 1)
Pay $6.79, Receive $7.00 Extra Care Bucks
=FREE plus $0.21 MONEYMAKER
- 2 Glade Candles 3.8-4 oz sale $4.29 sale $2.75, from 5/17-5/23
Buy 2, Receive $2.00 Extra Care Bucks ( Limit 1 )
Buy 1 Glade Candle, Receive $1.00 each =$2.00 from Checkout51
Buy 2 Glade Candles, Receive $1.00 from Ibotta through 5/20
Use TWO $1/1 Glade Product from SmartSource 5/3
=FREE plus $1.50 MONEYMAKER when you buy 2
- 1 Playtex Combo Pack 48 ct $8.99 sale $7.99, 5/17-5/23
- OR Playtex Sport Pads or Tampons sale $7.99, 5-17-5/23
Buy 1, Receive $3.00 Extra Care Bucks from 5/17-5/23 ( Limit 1 )
Use $3/1 Playtex Sport Pads, Liners, or Combo Packs printable Swagbucks
OR use $3/1 Playtex Sport Pads, Liners, or Combo Packs SmartSource 5/17
AND use $2/1 Playtex product CVS printable coupon cvs.com
AND use 25% off Tampons, Pads, or Liners CVS coupon CVS Coupon Center exp. 5/25=$2.00
Pay $0.99, Receive $3.00 Extra Care Bucks, and Receive $0.10 for redeeming one Swagbucks coupon
=FREE plus $2.11 MONEYMAKER
- 1 Sundown Naturals Gummies 50-90ct $8.99 sale $7.00, through 5/23 (lots of different kinds available, just has to be the Gummy variety on sale)
Buy 1, Receive $4.00 Extracare Bucks (Limit 1 )
Use $2/1 Sundown Naturals Adult Gummy Product printable Swagbucks
Pay $5.00, Receive $4.00 Extracare Bucks, and Receive $0.10 (10 Swagbucks) for redeeming one Swagbucks coupon
- Gold Emblem Abound Freeze Dried Fruit Snacks 1-1.2 oz $3.59 sale $2.99, through 5/23
Buy 1, Receive $1.00 Extracare Bucks ( Limit 1 )
Used $1.00 off Gold Emblem Abound Trail Mix, Cereal Bars, or Nuts printable cvs.com (no longer available to print, but you can use other coupon if you buy 2)
OR use $2.00/2 Gold Emblem Abound Snack Items, CVS COUPON – cvs.com
Paid $1.99, Receive $1.00 Extra Care Bucks
- 2 Shout Stain Remover Spray $4.59 sale $3.25, through 5/23
Buy 2, Receive $3.00 Extracare Bucks ( Limit 1 )
Use TWO $1/1 Shout Product printable Swagbucks
Pay $4.50, Receive $3.00 Extracare Bucks, and Receive $0.20(20 Swagbucks) for redeeming two Swagbucks coupons
=$1.30, only $0.65 each when you buy
- 2 Biore Charcoal Cleanser 1oz $1.99, regular price ( Rain Check from being out when we had the deal active in April)
Buy 2, Receive $5.00 Extra Care Bucks
Paid $3.96, Receive $5.00 Extra Care Bucks (they enter Rain Checks manually so you receive a separate Extracare Bucks slip)
=FREE plus $1.04 MONEYMAKER
10 Products, Total Retail-$50.08
Rebates from Checkout51 = $2.00
Rebates from Ibotta= $1.00
Swagbucks Coupon Payment for 4 coupons=$0.40
=FREE plus $1.67 MONEYMAKER
- I purchased the Physician’s Formula Beauty Balm first by itself, so I could use the Extra Care Bucks, so it is not showing here.
- I used $7, $4, $2, and $2 Extracare Bucks to pay, and those are the last four coupons showing on the receipt.
- If you have the 25% off Tampons CVS coupon like I did, you will also have the $2 coupon deducted. If not, you will pay $2 more out of pocket.
- The 2 Biore Products were from a rain check from April.
This post contains affiliate and/or referral links. I use them whenever possible to recover a small portion of the costs required to run this site. Thank you in advance for using them, as it is much appreciated!